Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Star Wars VII: Alternate Titles

Now that we know The Force Awakens next December, I can't resist linking to some alternate titles for the next Star Wars movie. There might even be a link on that page to Team Unicorn's parody of "All About That Bass." I'm so out of touch with current music that I only learn about hits when they get parodied. I still haven't heard the original, but this version is loaded with Star Wars references and costumers from the 501st Legion. It's worth a listen.

2 comments:

  1. I am not fond of what I am sure is Abram's title for the movie. I can only hope that someone with more sense changes it before the movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The online law essay writing service provides a lot of services to the students. They guide the students in the task of writing essays, of structuring your arguments, of properly referencing your material, and of presenting your material in an attractive manner.

    ReplyDelete